Details on DACA announcement by this administration:
1) No new initial applications will be permitted after today.
2) Initial applications submitted prior to today will be processed.
3) Currently pending renewal apps will be processed.
4) Anybody needing to renew their DACA (where their work permits expire prior to March 5, 2018) has 30 days until October 5 to file a renewal application. .
5) Not in the memo, but on a press call, any new renewal DACA grants will be for two years.
6) Current DACA grants and work permits will not be terminated.
7) Advance parole (or travel permits) will no longer be granted from herein out.
8) Anybody with a current advance parole application will be refunded their fees.
9) Anybody previously granted advance parole will be able to use it prior to the expiration date.
For more information please check out the link here – https://www.uscis.gov/daca2017
Great news! The provisional waiver will be available for everyone who qualified for the old waiver starting August 29th, 2016! Wooo Hoooo! Check out the link here – USCIS Expands Provisional Waiver